Tyche + Iset
Las Iguanas in Marine
SIZE: 50mm x 21mm x 140mm
Each pair of sunglasses is hand-made using only premium-quality materials.
Las Iguanas is a timeless, unisex oval shape with creative details that simulate the textures and features of the islands' most prominent lizard species. This style is sure to adapt and survive the test of time, such as the Marine Iguana.
The Marine Iguana species can only be found on the Galápagos Islands. It is the only lizard species on Earth that lives on land, but swims in the sea to forage and feed on algae. Through evolution, it's snout has been perfectly formed for this task; which inspired our nosebridge shape.
Perched on a bed of lava rock, basking in the sun, the iguana has claimed it's territory along each coast of the archipelago.
(Available to Rx at your local licensed optician)
We Ship International!
NEW! We're excited to introduce our sustainable SUNGLASSES POUCHES to our brand.
- Handmade in Los Angeles by Female Artisans
Sustainably-Sourced Material [TENCEL® Lyocell, made of wood pulp and recycled closed-loop process]
- Yarn is Made in Canada and Hand-Dyed in USA
- Durable, yet Gentle Material with Luxurious Sheen
- Available in  Color Options: Carbon, Airglow, or Infinity
- Drawstring tie
- Woven Logo Patch
- Matte Black Metal Frame with Olive Green Lens
- 100% UV Protection
- Signature Music Note Temple Charm
- Signature "T" Logo Temple Charm
- Signature "Los Angeles" Logo Charm
- Stainless Steel Hinges & metal parts
- Durable & Flexible
- Handmade Crochet Sunglass Pouch
- Microfiber Cloth with Embossed Logo
- Protective Box