Tyche + Iset
Las Mariposas in Midnight Swim
SIZE: 52mm x 20mm x 145mm
Each pair of sunglasses is hand-made using only premium-quality materials.
Las Mariposas means 'butterflies' in Spanish. A futuristic, yet functional silhouette that portrays the delicate details of the famed insect.
This design is an imagined journey of a butterfly twisting and dancing with the wind across each island; bringing joy to anybody who has the chance to see it.
My great-grandmother used to say that whenever she saw a butterfly, it was her mother coming to visit. 'Las Mariposas' is a metaphorical visit from each of the strong women throughout my life, who have inspired my creative journey.
‘Las Mariposas’ took several years to design and perfect. It is special for so many reasons.
(Available to Rx at your local licensed optician)
We Ship International!
NEW! We're excited to introduce our sustainable SUNGLASSES POUCHES to our brand.
- Handmade in Los Angeles by Female Artisans
Sustainably-Sourced Material [TENCEL® Lyocell, made of wood pulp and recycled closed-loop process]
- Yarn is Made in Canada and Hand-Dyed in USA
- Durable, yet Gentle Material with Luxurious Sheen
- Available in  Color Options: Carbon, Airglow, or Infinity
- Drawstring Tie
- Woven Logo Patch
- Premium-Quality Black Front Frame and Dark Navy Blue Acetate Temples
- 100% UV Protection Dark Navy Blue Gradient Lens
- Matte Black Accents & Details
- Signature Music Note Temple Charm
- "T" Logo
- Logo Temple Plaque
- Handwritten "Los Angeles" Logo
- Stainless Steel Hinges & metal parts
- Durable & Flexible
- Handmade Crochet Sunglass Pouch
- Protective Box
- Microfiber Cloth with Embossed Logo