Tyche + Iset
Las Mariposas in Sunkissed
SIZE: 52mm x 20mm x 145mm
Each pair of sunglasses is hand-made using only premium-quality materials.
Las Mariposas means 'butterflies' in Spanish. A futuristic, yet functional silhouette that portrays the delicate details of the famed insect.
This design is an imagined journey of a butterfly twisting and dancing with the wind across each island; bringing joy to anybody who has the chance to see it.
My great-grandmother used to say that whenever she saw a butterfly, it was her mother coming to visit. 'Las Mariposas' is a metaphorical visit from each of the strong women throughout my life, who have inspired my creative journey.
‘Las Mariposas’ took several years to design and perfect. It is special for so many reasons.
(Available to Rx at your local licensed optician)
We Ship International!
NEW! Sunglasses Pouches made from rescued vintage, deadstock, and rare fabrics // We're excited to introduce our 2nd (completed) project toward our sustainability efforts and goals. We selected this fabric as it can represent waves, windblown sand patterns, clouds, or topography maps -- igniting our imagination for adventure. What do you see in this pattern?
- Handmade in Los Angeles by Female Artisans
- Rescued Vintage, Deadstock, and Rare Fabrics (Upcycled Fashion)
- Durable, yet Gentle Material with Luxurious Sheen
- Inside Lining to Protect Lenses
- Limited Edition, Small-Batch Production
- Woven Logo Patch
- Premium-Quality Nude Acetate
- 100% UV Protection Dark Olive Gradient Lens
- Matte Silver Accents & Details
- Signature Music Note Temple Charm
- "T" Logo
- Logo Temple Plaque
- Handwritten "Los Angeles" Logo
- Stainless Steel Hinges & metal parts
- Durable & Flexible
- Handmade Crochet Sunglass Pouch
- Protective Box
- Microfiber Cloth with Embossed Logo Design (6"x7")