Tyche + Iset
Oceana in Watermelon
SIZE: 51mm x 20mm x 145mm
Available in (TWO) temple style options:
- Minimal (No Temple Pattern): $229
- A Little 'Extra' Flash (with Temple Pattern): $239
Each pair of sunglasses is hand-made using only premium-quality materials.
Oceana is a two-toned style representing the flow of morning to sunset as you go from one adventure to the next. A medium-sized, yet slim-fit cat eye shape that is colorful and playful is sure to suit many faces.
While swimming or boating along the archipelago, Oceana captures the sparkling reflections of the sun across the sea in a neatly organized geometric temple pattern.
Inspired by the flora and fauna of the Galápagos Islands.
In Ancient Egypt, the rose was often linked to the Goddess of Love, Iset (famously known by her Greek name, Isis). It was believed that this flower held magical healing powers and was also an aphrodisiac. We hope this temple charm will add more love, luck, and beauty to your day.
(Available to Rx at your local licensed optician)
We Ship International!
NEW! We're excited to introduce our sustainable SUNGLASSES POUCHES to our brand.
- Handmade in Los Angeles by Female Artisans
Sustainably-Sourced Material [TENCEL® Lyocell, made of wood pulp and recycled closed-loop process]
- Yarn is Made in Canada and Hand-Dyed in USA
- Durable, yet Gentle Material with Luxurious Sheen
- Available in  Color Options: Carbon, Airglow, or Infinity
- Drawstring Tie
- Woven Logo Patch
- Premium-Quality Light Green Acetate with Pink Speckled Shell Accents
- 100% UV Protection Brown Lens with Dark Green Tones
- Light Gold Metal Accents & Details
- Signature Music Note Temple Charm
- Rose Temple Charm with Peridot Rhinestone
- Logo Temple Plaque
- Handwritten "Los Angeles" Logo
- Stainless Steel Hinges & Metal Parts
- Durable & Flexible
- Handmade Crochet Sunglass Pouch
- Protective Box
- Microfiber Cloth with Embossed Logo